USfalcon provides the leadership and people with the expertise / experience coupled with AS9110C certified processes to meet your aviation maintenance needs resulting in always safe and always ready aircraft. Our successful, proactive maintenance management and execution result in high operational readiness rates, minimal downtime of aircraft/equipment, maximum utilization of all resources and safe-mission ready aircraft.
- Maintenance Management
- Supply / Procurement Management
- Maintenance Execution
- Quality Control
USfalcon is uniquely positioned to meet your needs for Aircraft Maintenance Training Devices due to our insight into the intricacies of military aviation maintenance training and the equipment required to support that training. Our flat management structure coupled with experts, each with decades of US Army aviation experience, means issues are resolved quickly and effectively. Not only must maintenance trainers be less expensive but also, they often must be more durable than the actual aircraft while still providing the realistic training soldiers require. USfalcon is well versed in every aspect of designing and building maintenance trainers to meet every requirement – fidelity, durability, and cost effectiveness.
- Requirements Definition
- Engineering Expertise
- Cost Saving / Innovation
- Quality Assurance / Acceptance Testing
Engineering and Technical Support
Our Engineering and Technical Support services help you execute your mission by providing highly experienced personnel to meet all of your functional requirements. USfalcon provides a dedicated team of Aerospace Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Instrumentation Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Test Engineers, Estimator / Planners, Digital Documentation Technicians, and Electrical Engineering Technicians with the appropriate experience in the technical environment.
Our Engineering and Technical Support services include:
- Reviewing Air Worthiness documentation in support of Safety of Flight Review Boards
- Modeling and Simulation in support of Future Vertical Lift (FVL) and Advanced Unmanned Aerial System (UAS) teaming
- Engineering studies/analyses relating to the design, integration or testing of components on aircraft systems
- Configuration of special purpose ground and flight test equipment used for data acquisition, display, reduction, analysis, and archiving
- Developing and writing test plans and reports
- Executing tests in accordance with developed test procedures
- Setting-up and executing structural test on aircraft mechanical components
- Providing digital documentation of aviation and ballistic test
- Fabricating and installing wiring harnesses on aircraft
- Installing avionics and other hardware on aircraft
Quality Control and Logistics Support
Our Logistics Support services help you execute your mission by providing highly experienced personnel to meet all your functional requirements. USfalcon provides a dedicated team of Quality Assurance Subject Matter Experts (SME), Quality Control Specialists, Configuration Control Specialists, Logistics and Inventory Control Specialists, Supply Chain Analysts, Future Parts Demand Forecast Specialists, and Maintenance Support Specialist with appropriate experience in the technical environment.
Our Logistics Support services include:
- Developing, reviewing and updating technical data package (TDP)
- Generating installation, maintenance, and operating procedures
- Change management/configuration management
- Quality control for fabricated parts
- Verification and validation of installed systems
- Inventory control, logging, procurement, tracking, receiving, distribution and storage of material
- Receiving and tracking hand receipts of government owned material
- Analyzing overall system and equipment reliability, maintainability and availability characteristics of aviation systems and subsystems
Unmanned Aerial Systems
Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) have evolved to become a key element to mission success of government organizations. USfalcon is skilled and ready to carry out a broad range of UAS Maintenance, Support, and Operational Functions. Committed to the highest level of quality, USfalcon is a provider of the UAS support to satisfy any mission.
- Maintenance Support
- Flight Operations
- Electrical & Mechanical Fabrication
- R&D Implementation, Integration, and Engineering Support