Designing and reengineering workforce planning models based on business strategies and competency management systems are critical to the deployment and readiness of the workforce needed to carry out your mission and goals. Our methodology seeks to explicitly define the workload demand signal, work funding variances, and workforce supply capabilities. We translate this into meaningful data that can be used to forecast current and future workload demands against existing workforce supply. We also help you establish career roadmaps and planning guides that foster organizational and individual developmental planning, as well as learning processes to identify and align workforce competencies to your future needs.
We translate this into meaningful data that can be used to forecast current and future workload demands against existing workforce supply. We also help you establish career roadmaps and planning guides that foster organizational and individual developmental planning, as well as learning processes to identify and align workforce competencies to your future needs.
Our consultants provide the tools, expertise, and support to improve the capabilities of your workforce by applying the following strategies:
- Workforce analysis/forecasting
- Organizational design and position management
- Succession planning
- Competency alignment
- Diversity & Inclusion
USfalcon’s performance management methodology effects positive change in your organizational culture, systems, and processes by establishing a shared understanding of what you want to achieve and how to get there. Our approach to managing people increases the probability of achieving success by creating a high-performing organization. We begin by helping you design strategic (SMART) goals that are cascaded throughout the organization from employee levels to upper management. These goals are linked to rating systems and the recognition process through the following strategies:
- Use performance planning to establish clear expectations and set SMART goals for employees to channel their efforts toward achieving organizational objectives
- Identify performance metrics for establishing successful results and/or outcomes
- Design feedback strategies that address employee achievement of goals to increase the effectiveness of the organization
- Consistently apply employees’ ratings based on strategically aligned performance objectives. These determine a summary record rating that accurately reflects employee contributions and areas that require increased managerial focus.
Our Human Capital Management Framework begins by ensuring that all affected policies, strategies, and resources are aligned to execute your organization’s human capital plan. The development of your human capital plan with relevant and appropriate goals is only the first step.
The successful deployment of your strategic plan depends on intricate change management and communication strategies. It must focus on:
- Translating strategy into execution through measurable goals
- Developing executable actions and effective communications
- Identifying key performance measures and metrics
- Providing meaningful feedback along the stages of the strategic planning process
Finally, the process must be repeatable so that it can be implemented to support decision making across your enterprise. This begins with top-level leadership buy-in to provide official direction for alignment.
USfalcon offers federal workforces unique perspectives and skills in the design and application of talent management techniques and strategies. Today’s issues include changing demographics, including a longer life expectancy of personnel, increased higher education, greater diversity, increased demand for flexibility in the workplace, and work patterns.
When combined with federal systems, structures, and policies that have been virtually unchanged for many decades, we face challenges in recruiting, developing, and retaining a high-quality workforce.
USfalcon uses a Talent Management Strategy – People Capability Maturity Model:
- Acquire Talents
- Develop Capabilities
- Engage Employees
- Retain People – particularly high performers
In order to successfully accomplish these stages, USfalcon utilizes key HCM strategies and tools, including:
- Competency assessments/management
- Leadership development assessments and programs
- Learning plans/knowledge management tools and strategies
- Organizational development and instructional system design tools